The Leica iCON iCR80 construction total station keeps its ‘eye’ on only one
thing: the user’s target. Layout more points per day thanks to ATRplus, the
most robust automated-aiming, lock and re-lock technology in the market.
iCR80 is especially useful in congested sites with many distractions, such
as reflections, machines and people moving around. Challenging and changing
site conditions should not be an obstacle.
The iCON iCR80 allows users to:
- Layout lines for footings or chalk line for formwork on foundation
- Layout points on blinding layer, such as pipe insert or cut-outs
before pouring concrete
- Layout true design objects based on federated and enriched models
- MEP layout of wall penetrations for pipes, hanger locations for HVAC
and duct work, inserts and slits for sheet metal work
- Control a wide variety of construction machines, such as curb and
gutter or milling machines, asphalt or concrete pavers, and graders or